SCOOP Software was founded in 2000 with the intention of offering development solutions and consultation with a special focus on Object Oriented development and Database technologies. Since then, SCOOP has established itself as a software and consulting firm while paying close attention to modern technological advances and methodologies. Our high-performance systems are found in many medium and large enterprises in industries such as online commerce, telecommunications, financial services, logistics and public administration. Regardless of project size or complexity, from smaller projects with tight schedules to larger projects with multiple partners and higher demands, we ensure that our devotion to each project is equal. Using this strategy, we have successfully positioned ourselves in the market in recent years.
You can apply for our location in Prague!
- graduated in Business Information Systems or have comparable professional experience
- a Java developer with experience in server development, multithreading, relational database access, performance optimization
- used to dealing with modern software engineering. Not only has object orientation become second nature to you but also the Gang of Four is not new to you
- familiar with the design and implementation of distributed systems
- interested in complex software projects?
- also looking for demanding, technically challenging tasks?
- able to advise our customers and support them in the implementation of software projects
- or help us with our in house projects?
- an attractive salary plus profit sharing
- an exciting job working together with highly qualified colleagues
- opportunities for further development and training
- very flexible work time
- modern workplace
- an environment in which work can be enjoyable
- our strengths which allow us to expand even in difficult times: our customers value SCOOP employees as experts in object-oriented development and software architecture.