The year is coming to a close, so it’s time for a quick review. What have we achieved? There was quite a lot, so let’s begin starting with:
- – Jan Eric, our first hired working student from the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences. Since joining the team, he’s found success in helping strengthen his team at our headquarters in Cologne, which was responsible for the development of an in-house product used for time recording, expense reporting, order and invoice tracking, and customer administration.
- – Our training program, which was kicked-off last Spring, has produced. Current students Isabel and Tobias have also been working at our headquarters in Cologne since August, all while studying at the Georg Simon Ohm Vocational College in Cologne. Both are currently working with our teams on some very important projects.
- – Thanks to new opportunities, we have not only further increased our sales but also hired our 90th employee last August. This employee being: Melanie, who joined us at our office in Wiesbaden.
- – We’ve also decided to expand into our former capital Bonn due to its close proximity to one of our larger customers, and because so many of our current colleagues are already living there. We’re located now at Königswinterer Straße 250 with the move-in planned for the end of February 2019.
- – Things are getting pretty tight up in our office in Hamburg. To accommodate this, we’ve decided to move from the fine, but just a bit too small Alsterarkaden office, to Holzdam.
- – Last but not least, we had a great time at the Scoop summer party at Lake Fühlinger, complete with cocktails and a hot grill. Don’t miss out on the upcoming Christmas party at the Rheinterrassen with a DJ, more cocktails and taxi service!